Saturday, April 19, 2008

Preparations

I have already began packing for NY. This is actually happening. It'll be great; I'll have lots of rest time, plenty of food, and very little stress. Vacation!

A new discovery: I am getting a buddha belly!!! So everyday, I rub it for good luck. Hahaha. Although it does mean I am eating too much and doing too little. It's not the weight gain the worries me (because I'm actually really happy), but health is important. Also this minor thing where my tummy is the only place that's growing...and maybe my butt. Now, I need to purchase new clothes. Hmmm...new clothes...

More randomness; It has been a really long time since I've written anything fun or worthwhile. Instead, I've been mopey and stuck in this little hole that not only limits me, but has been chipping away at the tiny bit of individuality that took me so long to develop and hang on too. In an attempt to get back into the swing of things (especially after realizing exactly how bad my writing has gotten), a system has developed so I would write at least a page of randomness a day. This blog should help. At the same time, I've started sketching again. I tried painting but my skills have gotten so week it's really pathetic. Then, today, I started humming. It is such a small thing, but it means so much. Even though my skills are all still weak and rather lame, I'm trying again.

Well, it's getting late and this brat's eyelids are not listening to her anymore. More tomorrow!

1 comment: