Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SA reclassify Ethnic Chinese

Ethnic Chinese people in South Africa are reclassified as black, to benefit from affirmative action policies.

I've been saying it for years; through threats, slights, and mockery- even pure disbelief and being excluded from so many places. Well, guess what, I am black-so HA!

At least only in South Africa.

More comments later. ^_^

~~~
Okay, along the lines of a little girl goofing off...

If you haven't seen it yet, drop by Dear Author on the upcoming RITA showdown. Please turn down your audio, make sure no one is around-it really is a hoot.

10 comments:

  1. Hehe... I guess that makes me Black too. Additionally, since I want to be tall, I've decided that I'm a really tall pygmy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, a really tall pygmy. I think we count as semi-giants. ^_~

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you are semi-giants, what am I? :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Er...a gorgeous red-headed goddess? :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha wait that is actually interesting I wonder what they call Jewish people for classification??? Are we white or what?

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know, I'm not sure... Completely stumpted. I guess...white?

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is odd. I'll look forward to your take on this!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely odd, but very complex in explanation, history, etc. etc. etc. O_o It'll probably take me sometime though, what with my life changing decisions and plans to create that TBR fort :D Hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHH I like your new background :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wee! I'm glad you like it (me hesitant with change >_<)! Probably more changes to come. ;)

    ReplyDelete