Monday, July 28, 2008

Monday Meeting of Pre RWA

Guess whom I'll be seeing today? :D If this big fat grin on my face is any indication... No takers?
Hehehehe.
Sadly, I would not get the use of the car today. My sister's already at the hospital. She left at 6AM and I was unconscious at that point to drive her to and get back to where I am now.
Instead, I'll be trying my hand at the BART system.
Then...
Katiebabs
Tracy

And a few hours later...
Kristie

Don't know when I'll see Ciara, but hopefully she can make it for dinner when Bethany comes.

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited!!!

Tuesday:
LisaBea
Rosie and Wendy
And Jane!

By Wednesday night, the huge group should all be here. Including Amy, Sarah and a few others, right? I seriously hope I've gotten enough choclate for everyone. If not, I'll buy ice cream. :D

It may not be a hour-by-hour update of the RWA events, but I will try for a nightly review of the events.

I am so nervous and so excited. This will be so much fun! If I'm not hiding the entire time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment