Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Tuesday Pre-RWA

Recap of Monday:
Woke up and blah blah blah. Took BART to San Francisco Airport. Met up with Katiebabs. Tracy joined.
Went to Marriot. Found 3 bars and 3 Starbucks. Waited at the hotel Starbucks. Got free drink :D ehehehe.
Kristiej joined. Got books and gifts!!! (I feel so loved.) Sula joined us. Waited for Ciara and Mr. Stewart, but he was busy. Thai food dinner. And local bar. Errr...my memory becomes fuzzy afterwards. Much chatting and fun talks. I, uh, kinda crashed with Katiebabs, Tracy, and Kristiej. Would have stayed with Ciara, but I...mmm...didn't feel walking anymore would've be a good thing.

Tuesday:
5 hour San Fran tour!!!
Rosie and Wendy will be here in the afternoon.
Jane's coming in the evening.
Tracy'll be leaving after dinner :(

More to report later. Tomorrow will be my favorite day/night. Why? Signings and party!

Personal thoughts: Everyone is so incrediblty completely nice and awesome. I felt at ease almost immediately upon meeting them. This has allowed me to become more mouthy and not worry about saying really dumb and weird stuff. More books have been recommended and I am super excited. Miss a lot of people whom weren't able to make it (seriously, we think about all of you all the time) and hope for even more fun next year and all the years to come!

P.S. Need to start working on getting presents for people.

4 comments:

  1. LOL @ Woke up and blah blah blah.!!! You're so funny! :)

    Miss a lot of people whom weren't able to make it (seriously, we think about all of you all the time)
    Thank you!!! I'm thinking of you, too!

    Have funnnn!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're having a blast...please post more updates for us who couldn't go :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I miss you too so jealous!!! And yet so happy your having fun it is a strange feeling for me

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm having too much fun. Can barely move and talk. >_< I can't wait until next year when all of you can come with! See, I'm already planning ahead. LOL! Seriously. I am. ;)

    ReplyDelete