Tuesday, September 23, 2008

More torture.

Ana and Thea are still torturing me (among others out there) with the more Lisa Kleypas love.

CJ even did guest/dare review of Sugar Daddy yesterday. :D Today's Blue Eyed Devil.

Maybe it's because Lisa Kleypas is such a great writer, maybe it's the wonderful reviews Ana and Thea always does. Maybe it's the cold medicine pumping through my system while I slave away at work, but I feel like crying. Happy tears. Such happy tears.

No, I haven't read those two yet. Yes, I have the books. What am I waiting for? When I'm finally on my own and can weep to my hearts content. Something to look forward to and waiting for me until I'm free and ready.

6 comments:

  1. (((((HUGS)))))

    You'll be parental unit free soon! (and I might actually have another job soon too!).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aymless - Awesome!!! Then we can visit/hang out more! Whee!!! You can tell me all about it over the weekend. When we have free minutes :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey alys, just to let you know, Lisa Kleypas replied to your comment ; )

    go check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ana - Ah!!! Thank you for telling me. I swear I was staring at that for like an hour before I took another hour to write anything sensible. This is so great and exciting! Thank you and Thea for doing LK week. Happiest week in blogland ever! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw, what a lucky puppy to have you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. CJ- I'm the lucky one. My puppy loves me. :D

    ReplyDelete