Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Nalini contest.

(Lookie this yummy picture again. Soon...hmmmm...it'll be in my clutches. On my bed. In my bag. With me at work. Hehehehehe)

To celebrate the upcoming (September 2nd!) release of Hostage to Pleasure the 5th full-length entry in the Psy/Changeling world, I'm running a fun contest all about being hostages to pleasure *grin*(Can't I hold them hostage instead? ;D)

What's up for grabs?The winner, chosen at random, will receive a US$75 gift certificate from the online bookstore of your choice :)What do you have to do to enter?

(Doing it now. Mwahahaha.)

(a) Do a post on your blog, livejournal, myspace, facebook or website etc, where you answer at least one of the questions below. You can do all three questions if you like!

* Which fictional hero (from books, tv, movies...) would you most like to hold hostage? Riley from Branded By Fire (yes yes, I know the book is not out yet, I don't care). He's hot, what can I say?

*Which fictional hero would you most like to be held hostage by? Hari from Tiger Eye. He'll treat me right. Such a sweetie.

*Which fictional world would you most like to be held hostage in? Umm...must I? I think this world is whacked enough. Hmmm... I would say Twelve Kingdoms, but I know I'm no King. I'd do Dirk and Steel or Psy/Changeling, but too much blood on both counts. As tempting as it is to dive into Lisa Kleypas' world (we all know how much I love her...the tears, the tears!!!), but I would soooooo not fit in. Modern Asian girl in that time period? No freakin way. I want anything Diana Wynne Jones or Hayao Miyazaki. What? I like child-like fantasies with realistics and deep undertones. *g*

(b) link back to this post & mention the contest

(c) post the cover of Hostage to Pleasure if possible; and

(d) leave a comment here with a link to where you've posted your entry (if, for some reason, you can't comment, email me the details at nalinisinghwrites @ gmail.com (without the spaces))*NOTE: If you're leaving a Myspace link, please leave a link to your profile - the direct links to the blogs aren't working.

(e) do all this before midnight September 5th, 2008, PST.And most of all - have fun!!

3 comments:

  1. Hayao Miyazaki is a great choice. He definitely creates some amazing worlds. How about living in the Castle in the Sky? So beautiful.

    I think you'd fit in fine in the Psy-Changeling world. So many blended races and cultures. Don't worry about the blood or violence. Your changeling mate would do whatever it took to protect and shelter you from that stuff. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for Riley. I'm with you, although it might make me very fickle, I think my affections have swapped from Hawke to Riley after reading that excerpt. You just know that book is going to be way intense.

    I cannot wait.


    BTW HTP is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christine- Yes, he really is awesome. The ideas, the depth...and of course, the animation! LOL, I've love too be in the Psy-Changeling world, but that's assuming I get a mate now that Riley's take. ;) Teehee.

    Sayuri- Wasn't it just awesome!!! I debated between the two early on and I'd go for Riley just a tinsey bit more cuz he's not that tortured. :D HTP was the best!!! It's not tied with my top favorite STS!!!

    ReplyDelete