Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Off and on

I'm still reading blogs (at work, which is very bad and I must try to cut down on it), but things are a bit on the busy side for me.

Lots of books to read.

AND, with the upcoming election: I found this site to be extremely helpful :D I've been waiting for a site that actually lists BOTH and ALL possible sides. I was taught that by an awesome teacher once, ya know. Too bad there aren't more of them.

VOTE, people! Even if I disagree with you, please VOTE!

have tons to write about soon.

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Oh I totally agree. I think people who don't vote have no right to complain about the government. And I like to complain! *g*

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey there - I tagged you on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aymless-hehehe, I'm right there with ya. ;)

    tracy- whee!!! I got tagged. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete