Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tagged

I'm It. Sorta ;)

Tracy tagged me for the Book Meme. :D

So here are the rules:

Grab the nearest book. Open the book to page 56. Find the fifth sentence. Post the text of the next two to five sentences in your journal/blog along with these instructions. Don't dig for your favorite book, the cool book, or the intellectual one: pick the closest. Tag five other people to do the same.

' "I know he must care about me; otherwise, why would he want to be around me?" she shared with me during one of our sessions.'



Seriously, I think everyone has done this at some point. So... whoever wants to play. Go for it. I know, I can be so lazy sometimes, but seriously. Pretty much everyone has done this!


***


Aymless also tagged me (I'm feeling so loved ^_~) for the 'I Love Your Blog'

The rules for this award are that you need to:

1) Add the logo of the award to your blog

2) Add a link to the person who awarded it to you

3) Nominate at least 7 other blogs

4) Add links to those blogs on your blog

5) Leave a message for your nominees on their blogs!



So, even though everyone and their grandmother probably already has this, I'm awarding this to:

Aymless - Yes, she gave it to me, but she's my blog buddy and has kickass reviews. Bow down to the alpha nerd. :D It's a good thing ^_~.

Ramblings on Romance - Two wonderful peeps that encouraged me to start blogging with very extensive stuff.

the Happily Ever After - The other wonderful lady that encouraged me and supported me to blog (among other stuff), all the while letting me live vicariously through her awesome blog of life and books.

the THRILLIONTH Page - Hilarious stuff. Absolutely hilarious. Especially the pictures and of course, the only place for kitty p*** *cough*

Ciaralira - Such wonderful stuff. Anything and everything nice. :)

EDIT: I just saw I got nominated again by Katiebabs on Babbling about Books, and More! I'm all embarrassed and so happy at the same time. Thank you everyone for even coming to read the odd bits of scribble I do. *bashful*

3 comments:

  1. That was a very sad story but you are right that is life and sadly enough to me that was true love. I think Angel was very strong but man that had to be hard to go through alone.

    Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww! Thanks so much for the 'I Love Your Blog' Award! I love you, too!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarai- One of the saddest love story I know. I felt Angel was really strong too, but it is still confusing. It just seems sad that their time was so short. He hasn't married yet, to my knowledge. A few serious long term relationships, but I do wonder. ^_^

    Christine - You're welcome! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete