Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Book wait

Should I wait?

I haven't exactly had my review yet, but the move is going to occur for sure. First the car though, which is coming up even sooner.

Should I wait on buying more books until then? I know it's the smart thing to do, but I seriously have been super good about not book splurging and with the holidays coming up...well, I'm due for a big one.

Want books. Everyone writing tempting reviews. I want to read happy funny books of random nonsense.

Granted, I really should get back to writing NaNoWriMo. You know I'm using the book excuse to delay writing. Yes, it's not working. The writer's blocks are still bugging.

What's a good, funny and plausible conflict without being too annoying? Hmmmm...I must contemplate with chocolatey goodness.

Chocolate...

Also, I need to stop blog hopping. Too many great reviews of great books I want to buy.

2 comments:

  1. LOL Yeah! I'm blog hopping when I should be writing, too! And I also have a list of books I"m desperate to buy. Must have....

    ReplyDelete
  2. CJ- Great minds, I guess. ;) Well, your's is better (don't contradict) and the dry book buying spell is really pushing me to the edge. X_x

    ReplyDelete