Friday, December 12, 2008

Quick update

Happy Friday everyone!

Just checking in really quickly. Things are kind of hectic right now, but soon. I have much to update. Books. So many books, although I'm also hitting a bit of a slump. Hopefully, this weekend will give me some free time.

Can't believe it's the holidays already. Where did the time go? How did this happen? Eh, screw it. At least the books I'm waiting for will be released.

How's everyone doing lately?

P.S. What happens when my secondary characters start stealing the scene?

4 comments:

  1. Give them their own story or keep on writing and add the secondary story with those characters along with your primary ones.
    Sounds exciting! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, they've taken over the pages right now. I was just going to do a quick summary, but nnnoooooo, she wanted me to write it all out.
    So, now I have present time, flash back, present time, another flashback and trying really hard to get back to present time.

    I'm thinking (for sanity's sake), I'm going to spice them together and be like two stories at the same time. It's going to be crazy, but at least I'll be sane and stop giggling at my computer. O_o

    How's your editing coming along?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. I think that's what they created short stories/sequels for. *g*

    Spent the weekend at my favorite used books stores and now am about $40 poorer and the TBR bookcase is running out of room.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Or a prequel. ;D

    Yeah, Borders was having a sale and now I have a dent in my wallet. So worth it though. :D

    ReplyDelete