Sunday, March 29, 2009

away for a while

Things are really crazy and slightly messed up at the moment. I'll be away from the blog and such for a bit. Maybe a week or two. Cannot survive without more than that. Hahaha.

Good news, a huge weight was lifted from me last week when I was assure my job. People had been let go, but during my review, my supervisors/bosses were very happy with me. So, horray!
Bad news, the guy and I are on an indefinite break until things clear up. More for myself then him. Will write more when I'm feeling better. He was being a stupid egocentric ass who is unwilling to compromise. This woman does not deal with this crap (or at least, I'm slowly learning). No worries though, I'm getting much better and am doing rather well now. I'll just be avoiding the net and phone for a while and will be back soon. :)

I went to a very dear woman's memorial over the weekend. She and I had fell out of touch some time ago, but I love her dearly and will miss her.

And as such, I will try to live my life to the happiest and fullest everyday doing what I want and not let anyone or any thing stop me for doing the right thing. ^___^

I may have suffered a few heartbreaks, but I feel I have matured much. To the future!

Love you all and miss you every single day.

8 comments:

  1. I hope you are at least able to read. When ever I'm at my lowest being able to escape into a book has been a life saver. Thinking about you too...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big Hugs! At least you figured out what was going on before it was too late and you found yourself stuck. Good for you & sticking up for yourself. Isn't it wonderful when you realize good things about yourself? :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hugs! Go take some time for yourself. Read some good books and treat yourself right.

    ReplyDelete
  4. many hugs to ya! Its always hard but learning from the heartbreak helps. Take some time off and enjoy we will all be here for you when you return. If you feel the need to chat I'm usually about!

    ReplyDelete
  5. (((Alice))) Only you can make yourself happy!

    Miss you!

    ps... I hate the IRS! taxes! ugh

    ReplyDelete