Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A big thank you!

Thanks everyone for your advice, thoughts, and much needed wondrous insight! I send out big internet hugs. ^___^

To update, the guy and I had a talk and we've in agreement to slow things down. :)

Thank you, thank you! The extra confirmations and boost of confidence to know that I should do what is best for me.

I also spoke with my mom; very calmly and nicely, that I need to experience living on my own. So she and I have been looking around to help me move out. If only for a little while, I should live on my own and grow up a little being independent and such. ;)

Things are going fairly well although I won't be able to blog or surf blogs as much anymore. We're officially locked out from work. *sigh* Want to surf blogs.

And yes, I feel very much loved by everyone. Like the cute little puppy. Thank you, thank you, thank you all!

I am so lucky to have all of you as friends, even if only seeing each other rarely or if once a year, and if only a slight maybe in the future. ^_~

I send out much love!

8 comments:

  1. Lots of places are locking out at work. Production! Don't ya know. I'm not locked out but rarely think of it or have the time. Besides, they can run a check of where you've visited at any time. Ugh! Big brother spies.

    Glad things are looking up. Back at you with the cyber hugs and love.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you're making some big decisions. Good luck with the house/apartment hunting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. *hugs*

    Coming from someone who's never been in a relationship that's gotten that far, I'm not the best for advice, but I always err on the side of common sense...That's just how I roll. :)

    I'm glad you were able to talk to him and let him know your thoughts. Go you! Also, yay on looking for your own place!

    I'm saving up money to put a down payment on my own home. Talk about petrifying but I can't wait! To be fully independent? Oh yeah!


    *hugs* to you baby girl. Love you to pieces! :)


    PS. This is totally off topic, but my security word was refund. *snort*

    ReplyDelete
  4. (((Alice))) Yay! Glad it all worked out. And Woohoo, you go girl for taking those steps to find you own space!

    Tracy: Me is same relationship boat. Good luck with home-ownership. I'm too chicken to do it myself!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you were able to talk and he understood. Congrats on looking for a place that's a big step!! Don't worry about us we'll be here when you get back to stalking... er I mean visiting *wink* much love to you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Best of luck with the apartment hunting! That's always an adventure, especially in southern California....

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think it's wonderful that you and the guy are looking at things more carefully and slowing things down a bit. Sometimes we rush into things and if they don't work out then have to look back to see what went wrong. I think taking it slowly will let you look ahead and that's a bonus.

    Congrats on the decision to move out. It's important to have that independence in your life and I think it will be great for you.
    {{big hug}}

    ReplyDelete
  8. And lots of love back at you!! I think you and the guy have made the right decision.

    ReplyDelete