Sunday, January 9, 2011

Two thousand eleven

Ah, the joys of disappearing... sort of.

Things are getting crazy again. Doing a few overtime days every few days. Slacking off, mostly because the piles keep getting bigger no matter how much I try to get them down. I know, very counter productive. Oh well, it's a joy. It pays the bills and keeps food in my tummy. I shouldn't complain too much.

Nothing much to report. I did have my birthday a little while back. Will report on it soon (I hope) since it was a very weird day indeed. Didn't do much during the break except try to sleep in as much as possible. That is my every weekend goal. Sleep until I wake up naturally. It's my vacation. (Will definitely revisit this as it has to do with the birthday thing).

Had a few things happen, but am getting so sleepy again... must be the thought of work tomorrow. Putting me back to sleep. Hahaha.

Yea, I think that's what I'm going to do. Get ready to nap and collapse. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Happy (belated) birthday! I hope there was a bit of happy celebration mixed in with the weirdness. ^_^

    Looking forward to hearing more from you!

    ReplyDelete