Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Already March

I'm very sorry for disappearing again, but this time, I've decided to push through.

My other Baby passed away. My sister's cute little doggy passed away at home last month. It is still a huge shock to everyone. Despite his age and many health problems, Baby had continued to be an active puppy-like dog. His temper never diminished and his appetite only grew, much like this beloved chubby belly. At least, Baby and Wawa are finally back together again...

I'd like to say I'm okay, but I'm really not sure. It's very mixed and confused, so currently all shoved inside to be dealt with at a later time.

I had been preparing some very much belated book reviews of the few books when this happened, so please hang in there and don't give up on me yet.

I'll miss my heart and soul:

1 comment:

  1. Aww! What sweet photos. I know you sorely miss your puppies. They'll always hold a special place in your heart. They both had VERY good lives with you guys. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete