Monday, March 28, 2011

Diana Wynne Jones


Dear Ms. Diana, Thank you for all your stories and books. Thank you for being you. The worlds you have introduce me to not only made me laugh, think and want to learn, but to never give up. Every time I finished one of your books, I kept wishing I had learned of them long ago (or at least let me be older so I could read when your books came out). It take forever to track down one of your older books, but they were always worth the effort and the price. Your book was one of the only books I ever contemplated not returning to the library and just pay the enormous fines for, but alas, I so wanted other people to have a chance to learn to love and cry over a story that touched my heart (and I didn't want to get the Super Librarian mad at me). I will miss you tons and tons, and I am so sorry I was never able to tell you how much you have changed my life in person. You will be dearly missed.

1 comment: