Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Random Venting

Ok, I'm a little behind on my reviews even though I've been reading, but that is partially because of a reading slump. I'd ask for book recommendations (something happy, smexy, fairytales, folklores, I donno), but at the moment, I'm just really upset.

Pissed would be the more correct term. So please let me vent.

What is wrong with people? Seriously...people in general. What happened to kindness? Compassion? Common decency? COMMON SENSE?

Seriously... there is such a thing as karma and I wonder if I can assist.

A-holes.

3 comments:

  1. I'm not sure - but if you find out, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...there is such a thing as karma and I wonder if I can assist.

    LOL!!!

    I recently saw this on facebook:

    Someone deserves a high five. With a chair. In their face.

    ... or something like that. LOL!
    I "liked" it.

    Hope today is better for you! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wendy - Will do...if it ever happens. *sigh*

    Chrissy - Watching the new tv series Revenge isn't helping either. It got a little worse and I'm hoping it'll get better soon. :)

    ReplyDelete