Friday, November 11, 2011

Quickie Update

I'm alive. I so should have been posting more, but I completely got sidetracked by my horrible NaNoWriMo. It is kicking my butt. I haven't done this badly in such a long time.

Still watching shows like crazy. Maybe if I stop...hmmm. Like that'll every happen. Lol.

Reading slump still happening, but I am still reading. I will write reviews hopefully soon.

In the meantime, I fully admit to being a bit in the shadows this month. :)

Hope everyone is doing well and took the time today to thank the veterans for all their sacrifices no matter the politics.

1 comment:

  1. Good to hear from you. November seems to be kicking my butt, too and I can't seem to keep on top of everything on my list. Well.. actually that's pretty much my scenario all the time... lol I'm a terrible multitasker and there just seems to ALWAYS be multiple tasks to get to. ; )

    Be well!

    ReplyDelete