Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Look who's back!

Not me. I'm totally not back yet even though I'm trying my hardest. I'm talking about this one!



Oh oh, I see.



It's, it's!



My sister and her hubby's turtle!


Yeah, it got bigger but we're still not sure if it's male or female.


The family and I were very happy to have the little turtle come visit. The house becomes livelier. I think my family is too much of an animal family to not have any at home for so long. It's ok, we're all keeping busy with the yard.

Ergo, next time, pictures of my cute garden! Well, potted garden.

5 comments:

  1. It was great seeing you at the Literacy Signing, Alice. Hopefully you'll be able to make it to the next blogger get together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, this cute, it has to be a female!! So what, she's a wild turtle?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tracy - It was great seeing you too! I can't wait until the next get together!

    Nath - I hope it's a girl, lol. It is super cute, so we'll just say she. Hehehehe. She's not wild turtle, they've been raising her since she was a few months old! She's an African tortoise.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol, no real name yet, but the turtle has been affectionately nicknamed Turtle Egg in mandarin by the family cuz she was so small when we got her. Just like an egg. :D

    ReplyDelete