Saturday, July 28, 2012

Whhhheeeeee~~~~~


Despite the completely life depleting exhaustion full of errands, work and unavoidable schedule conflict, I was able to go to the Literacy Signing! It was AWESOME!

I went straight for LB's spot, but due to the very odd map, I went the wrong way and saw Tessa Dare! Gah!!! It was a complete fangirl moment. Love her.

Once I figured out the way it was mapped, I found LB and Rosie right away! I was so happy to see them and they were so sweet and wonderful. I hadn't realized just how much I missed all my blogger friends. Miss you all so much! After some minor catch up, Rosie and I found Kira's desk. It was another awesome moment and I got her last book. Ehehehehe.

Then it was Jade Lee and Nalini Sighn.

Once I finished gushing over a few authors, I saw the rest of the SoCal blogger (Tracy, Holly, Rene, and so many more!!)! Minus Super Librarian. I had to dash away because of the insane work schedule and whatnots, but I miss you Super Librarian!!

For sure next time there is a SoCalBlogger get together, I will do my very best to go. I miss everyone. Also, I only have that picture because I got overwhelmed with happiness.

Thank you to all my friends for always making me feel so cared for. :) Love ya!

6 comments:

  1. Crap. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MISSED YOU! Ugh! I was buried under a mountain of books.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww, I was so sad I had to leave early and miss you! But I totally had to rush over after work AND have a whole day meeting the next day. boooo....

    With the pictures you showed on your page, I'm just glad you got out of there alive. O_o
    Plus, I know some of those books will filter over and I get to bask in romance novel heaven for a while. :D

    Miss you lots, Wendy!!! We shall hang out soon! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't the Literacy Signing awesome? It's just sooo cool to have so many authors in the same room! Anywhere you go, there's someone!! :) Glad you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nath - It's like going into a candy shop. All those books, people that love romance novels, and all those authors. It was awesome! Thanks! I really did have a lot of fun, but I think the best part was being able to see everyone. :) I really love how blogging, internet, message boards, etc. helped brought us all together. Otherwise, I'd still be the lonely geek secretly reading romance novels in the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh WOW!!!!! So glad you were able to go and see some of your favorite authors and of course, wonderful friends. And those who overlap both categories! Happy for you. xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks! I had fun even if it was for only an hour or two. Lol.

    ReplyDelete