Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Booooo

(ominous cloud of doom)
Sad. That I am.
Well, I had a few book reviews prepared.
With personal information, research and pictures saved.
In an external hard drive.
That I stupidly dropped. On hardwood floor.
So, now - I am in a doom situation. Well, not really
But, I'm rather sad and annoyed.
Anyways, I've been running around trying to find a place to fix it with the response being that I'd be lucky to just extra all the data. Which should costs a few months worth of wages. Oh gosh. Someone just put me out of my misery.

Lots of personal stuff going on and work is being a complete biotch! Mostly, I'm working with some unpleasant people. One of which is widely known for being unpleasant. I mean, really? Do I have a sign on my face that says "Doormat" or "Easy to push around"?
Ugh, I'm so frustrated by everything.

Luckily, I have volunteer with doggies at the moment. The only thing saving me these days. People are not able to help. At least animals are able to. :)

So - Please accept my apologies for the lack of book reviews for a while. Any review will be littered with typos, spellings, and grammar errors. If any at all.
Possibly just a lot of venting.

Ugh, I'm just going to go mope. *curls up cocooned in quilt and stares out the window*

2 comments:

  1. Awwww Alys :( Totally sorry to hear that. Sure sucks!

    Seriously, we are so dependent on computers and hard drives these days, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Nath.
    Yes, this made me realize how I should have hard copies of everything anyways. I have back ups of my back ups and this still happens!!
    Sorry trees - I use recycled paper, but gotta use paper now. -_-
    This is probably why I'm still a paperback fan over ebooks. I've lost more ebooks than I can count. Bleck!

    ReplyDelete