Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Surprise


 
~I'm engaged~

Before anyone asks, there really wasn't a proposal involved.  It was more of a stated fact, plus we talked about it earlier prior to looking for a ring.  Booo, no romance.

By the way, I am very happy with this ring. It's a ruby. Hehehe. 

Soon, Old Guy says we can get doggies!!!! =D I am so very happy about that.  I have several dogs at the shelter in mind.  I love dogs. Love them! Horray to animals that makes life complete.

Also, even though we're broke, he's still supportive enough to look through seed catalogs with me. And we'll be working on growing and making our own food.  That means my ambition of canning shall start soon afterwards.  So excited about these new things to offset the horrors and burdens of responsibilities and bills. Ah, adulthood.  

I still prefer good romance novels. Hahaha.


10 comments:

  1. Yay!!! Already congratulated you on FB, but now that you blogged, it's official :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D Thank you again, Lori! :D Yes, it's now official because it's been blogged. ;)

      Delete
  2. Congratulations!! I'm so very happy for you and your ring is gorgeous. I love rubies. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Tracy! It took a lot of convincing, but yes, I got me a ruby! It's the red, so very pretty. Hehehe.

      Delete
  3. Oooooh, pretty! Shiny! I love rubies :)

    Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, my fav Super Librarian~ Rubies are just too pretty. :D

      Delete
  4. WOW! Congratulations, my dear! I'm so sorry I'm only seeing this now. You're ring is gorgeous--I love that it's non-traditional and even better, red and gold are perfect for your Chinese heritage.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Chrissy! Lol, you noticed the red and gold. :D Yes, very asian and very me. ;)

      Delete
  5. Congratulations little alys!! This is awesome news!! And yay on a doggy! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Nath!! Yes, my doggy nephew is the best part of this all. I'll post pictures of me annoying him soon. hehehe. And, welcome back!

      Delete