Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Minor last wedding stuff

Hooray the thank you cards I made are here. Well more like thank you mini booklets.  The boxes came like this. Lol.




Here are some of the picture inside.

Entrance

Bouquet toss, which for us, was ribbon toss!
I copied this from my sister's wedding.  Instead of tossing the bouquet.  I hold onto one end of several ribbons.  Each lady holds the other end.  On the count of three, I pull back and let go the loose ribbons and only one ribbon will be tied to the bouquet. Tada! 



Pre-wedding day, where my cute nephew was checking out all the goods and fun.  He couldn't make it because he hadn't been feeling well the day before.  Poor Rusty.

 


 Candies again. lol.


 

And the view! Omg, I wish I could've included more pictures of the view. It was gorgeous. 
 

4 comments:

  1. Those are pretty awesome Thank you cards, Alys!! Love the front page :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. :D Thank you, thank you. I, again, took the cue from my sister. She did the booklet and I thought it was a great idea. It's like a little of everything that happened that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a clever idea for the thank you cards!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe, copied my sister. She had the awesome idea and let me do the same. :D

    ReplyDelete