Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Old reviews

I was recently cleaning out some old documents in my hard drives.  They were a mess and then I gave up.  What was different was I started re-reading some of the old documents for fun and I realized something, I had a bunch of book reviews just hanging around taking up data storage.

There were a lot of reviews.  Seriously, there were so many reviews I had started and just never finished, or close to finish waiting for edit.  So. Freaking. Many.  I'm not even kidding.  Now that I finally have some personal time after the crazy hours from work to do nothing more than mindlessly browse and click on links, I had taken the time to look at my past posts...boy was it disappointing.  I mean, I barely posted any book reviews here - all I've done was complain.

What the heck is wrong with me?  Oh wait, it's called life. ;)

Granted, I've had perfectly good reason to complain (as do most people).  Life has just been crazy.  What I had not realized was I thought I had posted reviews and totally didn't.  It all happened only in my head. Lol.  So please be on the lookout for some reviews of older books.

Also movies and television shows.  I love me some shows.  It's much easier at times as I can go on doing my thing while listening and partial watching.  

Here's a cute picture of my nephew wondering why I haven't posted any reviews. 

2 comments:

  1. I do that with reviews too. I drive myself nuts with it and usually end up deleting the drafts. Now ask what the heck is wrong with ME?! Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I did that to a lot of them too. Mostly because I would read the reviews and go "what the heck was I thinking?!!!" or I don't remember the book so much. Luckily, I still saved the ones where I either really loved the book, or I didn't care of it. So, I get to annoy all of you with them!

    I love your posts though, they're always so informative and thoughtful, and super fun!

    ReplyDelete