Monday, July 29, 2013

Ugh...

Despite it being the horrors of first working day of the week, the claiming annoyance I feel is partially from the weekend.  Have not been sleeping to well and totally are something wrong Sunday night.

Also, I have books missing. This is extremely annoying since I have several reviews ready and I just need to put in the picture of the book. I don't want to have to get it off the net since this my way of a disclaimer. Source of the book, no conflict of interests plus pretty picture, yada yada doo.

Seriously, where did all my books go? Why must my bad memory mess with me to the point where I can't even remember which box my books are in. Bleck.

Help me cute nephew!

2 comments:

  1. Could there be a box or two of books at your parents' house?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I think you are right. There should be about 3 more boxes at my parents' house. Hopefully they didn't throw them away for space. >_<

    ReplyDelete