Monday, September 2, 2013

It Started With a Kiss/They Kiss Again

Um, I just rewatched both series over the weekend.  Started on the Anime...probably going to watch the new Love in Tokyo version soon after. 




Should I do recap/summary posts?  I'm conflicted.  It's not like I'm spending the time to do my reviews lately...*sigh*  Plus, I'm super biased.

Let's just watch all the making out scenes for a while...


This is seriously one of my favorite series ever. 

I learn something new every time I rewatch it.  I also giggle like crazy and totally admit to attacking showering my hubby with a few kisses then running back to keep watching throughout the series.  Hehehe.

I don't know how they did it, but this series really fully captured that feeling of youth, first love, growing up, friendship and family.  *happy sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment