Sunday, September 8, 2013

Why bugs

Goodness knows I enjoy volunteering.
(a happy doggy)

Spending time with dogs was sometimes the only way I survived the stupid workplace and mean people a nice was for me to unwind and relax after a long grueling hard day at work. Being it summer though, I had actually been too !@#$ ing exhausted tired to go these days. Then the other day, the hot humid air that clung to your lungs and molded your clothes to your existing waistline, I said screw, I need some dog time.

As you can clearly see, volunteering was awesome. Look at that view. And you gotta love the company. So cute. Sadly, what I didn't realize at the time was this suffocating humid and hot weather was like bug orgies insect breeding ground. Especially the fleas. Omg I got bit 4 times in less than a few minutes.

What was  most universally laughably tragic worse was I accidentally brought one home (at least I hope it was one). Omg I got bit a few more times at home. It has been horrible. Just horrible.
 
 
 
 Next few weeks are probably going to be slow here...again.  After I was doing so well too.  Lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment