Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Alive~~~

Ahhhhhhhhhhh!

I am so sorry for being away for so long. Been mostly in lurk mode these days.

If you follow me on twitter or facebook, you may have noticed the reason for my absences. On top of the still existent foot injury, I took a trip to visit my relatives in Taiwan last month...and subsequently caught a cold while taking those really annoy glamor photos.

Hopefully, I will be able to gather all the dispersed pictures and share them here soon. Until then, here's me at the end of that day.  I was so exhausted...but that's a story for another day.

All in all, I'm still alive and as well as the universe allows. Busy with work after finally recovering from my cold and jet lag, but I will still be rather quiet here. Aside from the foot slowing me down, although I am finally able to do things and move around, I am currently working on my failing efforts at NaNoWriMo. I am doing REALLY BADLY, but am attempting nonetheless.

How was everyone's Halloween?  I know, it's a little late asking, but I do very much love love Halloween. Had to miss Hocus Pocus. Sad.

It's almost Turkey day and then winter holidays...time waits for no one.

Do anything interesting? Any upcoming plans?
 

4 comments:

  1. So I'm very late commenting on this post. I tend to save stuff in Feedly and then forget about it :( But I saved your post because I wanted to tell you how pretty you looked - even if you were exhausted!

    We traveled for Thanksgiving - spent the week in central NY state and about froze to death! No big plans for Christmas. We're not traveling and I'll be working (with the exception of Christmas day). I still need to get my tree up and shopping done though. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahhhhh, I'm so sorry for the late reply! Omg, RL and the fact I only have enough to lurk (sorta) these days.

      Thank you so much. I'll post up the official ones soon. :) They are rather pretty, but so much suffering went into those. Hahahaha.

      Did you finish shopping yet? I still have one or two more and it's already the day before. >_< Boo to working, booooo I say. Ah, NY, the weather is nuts, but the food's great. ;) Aren't you glad you came back to our chilly rain and sudden heat? Lol.

      Delete
    2. I saw some of your finals over on Facebook. OMG - you looked beautiful! I had dress envy!

      I did manage to get my shopping done, and the tree got up the first weekend of December. Now I just need to take the darn thing down again. Probably the first weekend of the New Year since I won't be at work.

      Delete
    3. Lol, I agree, the dresses were awesome. Thank you! I think I look great too, mainly because of the suffering that went into making them. Hahahaha. Nothing like make up, tape, a lot of squeezing into things (clothes) to look nice. And catching a cold, while trying to walk hilly roads with a bum foot. Hahaha. Oh the suffering.

      I love the trees, but I can never figure out the taking down part. O_o Horray for time off! Doing anything special? Or just sleeping in? <~~~ my plan.

      Delete