Saturday, December 28, 2013

Where are we going? Dad 爸爸去哪儿 Reality TV/Travel/Kids

I hope everyone is having a wonderful Winter Holiday!  My apologies for being gone so long, but wanted to check in before the year is out.

I have currently been obsessing over a few things and one of them is this television show called Where are we going, Dad? in China.  It is wonderful and brilliant and hilarious and loving and my ultimate favorite and it just ended last night. (OMG WHAT AM I GOING TO DO NOW?!!! OH THE AGONY!!! Must rewatch NONSTOP.)

It is only 11 episodes and casts some very well known people.  The director, the olympic diver, the race car drive, the actor and the model.  The unexpected, they each bring their child - for the very first time for travel and game, without the moms!!!

There isn't any english subtitles yet, but I hope it will be soon.

I'm not a reality tv person, but I have been completely and deeply addicted to this series.

You have 5 different types of fathers with their children (3 boys and 2 girls) ages 3-6 having to go on quests and learning to adapt.  I love it.  I cannot express how much I love it.

Example, in the beginning, only 1 out of the 5 dads actually knew how to cook.  By the end, you have all the dads willing cooking their kids' favorite food. 

Also, in the beginning, many of kids would cry (obviously since everything is new) for their moms, by the end, they all grow up so much. 

I can't believe it's over.  *cries*  I know they are working on more seasons and I will probably keep watching, but nothing can compare to this first one.  It's so very wonderful and I am going to miss these kids so much.  I adore them.  Why must it be over?!! *cries some more*

This show simultaneously makes me want to have kids so much and not want any children at all...so, I just continue to play with other people's babies because I love the fact this show doesn't shy away from the harder aspects of having kids.  Love...

If anything, I need to get me a dog. Lol.

In any case, I am hoping to do episode posts soon.  I just need to figure out these screenshot stuff.  Although, the real problem is actually writing the posts and not get distracted by the cuteness. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment