Friday, January 31, 2014

Happy Lunar New Year!

I, uh, totally meant to have this post out at the beginning of the month, but since it got delayed, let's just pretend it was planned for the Chinese New Year.

Happy year of the Horse! To recap, or at least minor catch up...

Last year ended on a pretty mundane note. It had some highs and lows with a lot of stress and then the sudden quiet mundane that was rather welcomed.

I got lots of chocolate because my dear friends remembered the easiest obsession gift option. Hehehe.


Look at all those delicious chocolate.
Part of that was also for my birthday. It was s nice quiet birthday for the most part. I was able to meet up with a bunch of friends prior to the day and that was wonderfully endearing. 

So as a way to get back into the right mindset for this year of the horse, I started back on the hobbies I enjoyed. Even though I don't have the finances for it, I still have enough to get back started. Making skincare, planting a garden, cooking and start writing.  Not to mention reading. Hehehe.
 


So what is up with you for this new year?

No comments:

Post a Comment