Wednesday, April 30, 2014

TBR pile exists!



Lookie! I have a TBR pile. I really do have books waiting for me, I've just been a little busy.

Doesn't it look small? Have no fear, it is actually only one of my many piles. Hahaha. I have quite a few.

I actually have been able to finish a few books, but I just haven't had the time to write out the reviews.  Been doing to self-re

There were a few really awesome books. :D A few meh, but either way, I want to get some reviews out. Hopefully soon. :)

2 comments:

  1. LOL, my TBR piles are all hidden in boxes. So I can forget them you know... I opened one the other day and went: huh?! I have this! I think it's time to give some away...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I totally know what you mean! I've had at least two separate instances where I open a box and go "huh, didn't I just see this in the other box?" Cuz I forgot I bought it already! Then it's book-giving time! ;)

      Delete